Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh How Time Flies

Things have been pretty quiet around here lately, at least as quiet as it gets with a 4 week old baby in th house. I can't believe she's almost a month old. Ryan and I were talking last night and I commented on how much she has changed. She's holding her head up more now, she is starting to coo and smile. That's nothing compared to how much Ryan and I have changed though. 4 weeks ago we'd never changed a diaper, fed or really cared for a baby in any way. I realized that WE are the ones that have changed so much. We're learning a lot along the way. I admit I had underestimated how difficult it would be, some days are a lot easier than others, but we work through them one day at a time together. We're learning what to do to make her happy and more importantly what not to do!

Ryan and I are both looking forward to our little break away from the house this weekend to go to the Garmin Winter Event. It's a well deserved break for both of us. Besides, Grandma and Grandpa Cox are more than willing to babysit :)

Take Care,
Sarah (& Ryan)

No comments:

Post a Comment