Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Owen's 3rd Birthday!

Owen turned three years old on Sunday!!!

It was a dinosaur themed party...

...there were dinosaurs everywhere!

Here he is, the big birthday boy!

And here she is.  Excited as all get out!

The party started with a dinosaur egg hunt in the back yard.



After lunch from one of our favorite BBQ places it was time for presents!



Hard to tell which kid is more excited


Elsie picked out one of the Octonaut submarines for her gift to Owen.  It was a good choice.  It's their favorite cartoon!



Looks pretty happy!

Owen LOVES tow trucks.

Did I mention he likes tow trucks?

And then there was one last special present.  What could it be?

A bicycle!  Not just any bike, a Planes one!

Cake time!  Once again, Mommy made a stunning cake.


It's the first blueberry cake I think I've ever had.

Look at him go!
 

I think he likes it.
We had a great time at the party and we got to spend the day with our closest family and friends.  And I'm pretty sure that Mr. Owen had a thoroughly spectacular time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!!!

Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Elsie

No comments:

Post a Comment