Father's Day started off great. After our morning coffee we went to the park, which is one of Elsie's favorite places and after that Sarah made a delicious breakfast of biscuits and gravy. Then we went out shopping for my Father's Day present, which turned out to be a couple of adirondack chairs for our patio. Elsie even got her own little patio chair!

Yesterday our friends Aaron, Amber, and little Ayrton came over to visit. Elsie couldn't wait to show off her water table.
We had bbq chicken for dinner and after that Elsie and Ayrton had their own little dance party (sorry, no pics of the dancing).
For Father's Day I decided to put together a countdown of my favorite Elsie pictures from the first half of 2010.
Top 15 Elsie Pics of 2010
14) Elsie with a big smile over Easter weekend.
13) Remakes seem to be the all rage these days, so this is the 2010 version of one of our favorite pictures from Elsie's first summer.
12) Me and my Daddy at the Zoo
11) Easter at our house. Yeah, I know she looks really serious but that's ok sometimes. I can't get over her eyes in this one.
10) Goofy Little Ballerina!
9) Cuteness peeking out from behind the couch
8) Chowing down in her Dad's old highchair with feet in air.
7) SPLASH!!!
6) I still have no idea what she's doing here, but I love this picture. It was the backdrop on my computer for quite awhile last winter.
5) Easter at Grandma and Grandpa Casanova's house. I like all of the colors in this picture and once again, it's ok to be serious sometimes.
4) Have you ever seen such beautiful blue eyes?
3) Too cute! No explanation necessary.
2) Downward Facing Dog! This one cracks me up everytime I see it. The funniest part isn't that she's in that position, it's her eyes. Look how focused they are on the camera. I love it.
1) Too Cool For Bathtime!!! This one was the background on both my personal and work computers for a LONG time. One of my all time favorites because she was having so much fun when we took it!
Love,
Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment