Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bumbo Baby

We woke up this morning to about 2-3 inches of snow on the ground! It's about time, we haven't had much snow this year and it's my favorite part of winter. There's not much better than sitting at home on a Saturday morning, drinking coffee, cuddling with a baby, and watching it snow.

Ryan's morning wasn't quite the same. He spent it the same as he has spent many weekends recently, working on his Marketing plan for his MBA class. The Marketing plan is the cornerstone of the MBA program, therefore it's been pretty demanding of his time. I'm happy to say that he finished it this morning, 3 days before it is due! (I'm a huge nerd, and I didn't even have mine done that early when I went through the program!) Anyway, congrats to him, I know he put a lot of time and hard work into it.

Okay, okay, enough yapping, here's what you came here for, pictures of the little one. Elsie hanging out on the floor in one of her favorite outfits.


This afternoon, we got out one of Elsie's shower gifts that we haven't had a chance to use yet, the Bumbo seat! For those who aren't familiar, the Bumbo is a chair made for infants that helps them learn to sit up by themselves. Since Elsie is now holding her head up regularly, she can sit in it for whole different perspective on the world.
With her hood up, sitting in the Bumbo, cuteness.

Tomorrow we're having visitors for the big MU/KU game, hopefully with the same result as the last time they met! I could do without the frustrating first half and nail biting ending though.
Take care,
Sarah (& Ryan)

2 comments:

  1. She's such a cutie... (Rock Chalk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, dear. It's pretty special to see Elsie sitting up by herself! And congrats to Ryan, that's a big hurdle. As for the game ... let's not go there. See you tomorrow.

    Love,
    Grandpa Cox

    ReplyDelete